Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Trip to Idaho to visit my brother 02~12 Dec '05

Well I'm back from my trip to Idaho to see my brother! It was a nice trip, it was so good to be able to see him again and hang out a bit. It was also nice to get to know his wife a bit more. I would like to say that Idaho is unbelievably cold in the winter. I knew it was going to be cold there with snow but when I saw & of course felt that temperatures plummeted to -28 oC (-19 oF) I knew we were in trouble. We had many adventures from the moment I stepped off the plane. We managed to use our Irish charm to get into the temple grounds in Salt Lake City, got our picture taken for free with Santa in a mall, we nearly had a heart attack while we were in a forest during cogar hunting season, I was bitten twice by a hobo spider, we went to the Lava Hot springs so I was in a Bikini in unnaturally cold temperatures, but it was great. There was so much I don't even know where I would fit it all in but I think that gives you a good idea of what it was like. I'll leave the photos explain the rest. I hope you enjoy the photos. Hope your all well!!

Lots of love
Linda Xo

No comments: