Saturday, August 04, 2007

Back in Sydney

Just to let you know we're back in sydney stuck in transit. Feel a bit like Tom hanks in the terminal as we're looking at the fab sklyine and sun and are stuck indoors. But oh well we're on our way to Hawaii so unlike Tom we get to leave in 2 1/2hrs. Just letting you know we're safe and sound and are making our way round the world again. Have to say we're sick of planes and airports but it's worth it when you get to your final destination for the next part of the adventure. For now goodbye and we'll post again later when we get to the tropical island : ) Talk soon. Linda & Alex

1 comment:

Naomi Sloane said...

Hey. Just saw ur comment on my blog. Yeah I was quite upset about my card, really sucked that 3 weeks photos and Kuala Lumpur just gone :( but maybe when I go home I can try retrieve them with some special software.
Went to the island today again, I love it there altho this time I got quite sunburnt and my legs are on fire!!!
I come back home on the 5th Sept at 9am, so I have exactly 4 weeks to go this tuesday. I do miss everyone but have also made some good friends here. Love yas.xx