Sunday, April 24, 2011

God is still in the business of preforming miracles!!!

Well much to update, firstly thanks you so very much for storming heaven for Liana over the past week, God has heard the prayers of His people and responded in a miraculous way.

The story goes like this, I was on my way to work, Liana had been really off form after the weekend and I thought it a good idea to call the hosp and ask what to do, the lady who answered was pretty forceful, telling me that I was to bring her straight away and not to argue with her, I was worried about Liana getting more injections etc, she said we would have to let the doctors do thier job.

When I arrived at the Hosp they had no recollection of the phone call, the ladies on the desk who had been there all morn had no idea who we were or why we were there, they thought we were a couple from carrintoohil. There was no appointment and so we would have to wait as it was very busy.

Eventually we say a doc and she said Liana had a common rash nothing to worry about, we got the bloods checked to see if they had come up as they were quite low at 37 before, when we came back from a 1 hour walk they were all very upset looking and the nurse blurted out 9 she is 9, her count had dropped so much she was now in real danger.

When they asked us how long it had been since she had last peed we realised it had beenaround 30 hours, then we got a bit panicked. God was so good, although she had to get 2 transfusions and be in hosp for 2 nights, He literally took care of everything.

In the middle of the night he reassured linda from psalm 121 by saying to her I am the God who neither slumbers nor sleeps I have her go back to sleep, this happende a few times during the first night, we had a semi private room to ourselves both nights, very unusual apparently,a real answer to prayer, when I wobbled at one point God told me to be still, and when I got back to the room a good friend had followed the Lord's lead and had text me that God had put it on her heart to say be still.

When we were very hungry and hadn't eaten anyhting on the last day just as we wer thinking of what to do about food, a good friend called and was outside with the biggest bag of food all gluten free for us to eat, Jesus really was 1 step ahead all the time, we have grown so much closer to Him during this and He provided a true miracle by restoring our little girl from 9(Hiv patient level) to 365, a real miracle the doctors were truly shocked, He is amazing all praise and honor go to Him , God is truly stylish, I hope this has encouraged you.

No comments: